At McCartha Law we believe in the agility, flexibility, and stoutness of a Limited Liability Company (LLC) as a legal and business vehicle so much that we are an LLC — more specifically we are The McCartha Law Firm, LLC and we want to PROTECT, you, your family, and your future —
We at McCartha Law intend to EQUIP you with the necessary tools (legal documents, registrations, and counsel), and TEACH you personally; thereby, EMPOWERING you with knowledge as to what you have, how it works, and how you can keep it strong and true while understanding the limitations of an LLC as well. Let us Protect, Equip, Empower, and Teach you in person with our Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation and Consultation Program.
Call Jennifer McCartha, CPA (functioning as the legal assistant to her husband attorney, Jason P. McCartha) at (256)270-4233 and she will speak to you at length about what we can do for you.
Our LLC (Limited Liability Company) Formation and Consultation Program
includes the following (and usually more!):
- We present 1-2 hours of an in person white board presentation and question and answer (Q & A) session with the attorney Jason P. McCartha and his legal assistant Jennifer J. McCartha, CPA as you execute (i.e. put into effect by signing, sealing, and delivering to the court) your LLC;
- We Prepare a Certificate of Formation for your LLC (formerly called Articles of Organization);
- We Prepare an Accountable Reimbursement Plan — generally required by the IRS for reimbursement of expenses paid for the LLC and we provide the forms for this plan for your future use and teach you how to use them;
- We serve as the Registered Agent for your LLC — We Offer our services free the calendar year of formation as your Registered Agent and then serve thereafter for a small yearly fee;
- We Assist you in Obtaining your EIN number and correspond it to your Limited Liability Company (LLC);
- We Obtain a Name registration for your Limited Liability Company (LLC);
- We Discuss the tax options of LLC and the pros and cons of those choices (including the potential 20% tax benefit that the Tax Cuts Jobs Act put in place in 2018);
- We Provide a Several Page Handout of Ongoing Tax and Business Requirements that you may not even be aware of;
- We Outline the pros and cons of who can act as your registered agent and why and how;
- We Provide Counsel regarding what you now need to do when entering into contracts for your LLC and what clauses in contracts can nullify your LLC protections for that contract;
- We Discuss insurance issues regarding your business and several issues we have uncovered in our former litigation practice that could be of eminent importance to you;
- We Provide an attorney consultation letter regarding a significant portion of the attorney teaching that Mr. McCartha will be presenting to you the day of your LLC execution;
- We Present all of these documents in a handsome legal notebook.
- McCartha Law will send you several emails after our meeting, consultation, and execution of your Limited Liability Company (LLC) explaining business licensing, the issues concerning W2 verses 1099 employees and other issues that are critically important to you regarding your relationship with the State of Alabama, IRS and others.
After writing all of this, we are excited to share this with you in person — call us in Huntsville, Alabama at 256-270-4233 and or email us on our contact page! We genuinely enjoy EMPOWERING and TEACHING our people while EQUIPPING and PROTECTING them against all type of angst.
My experience with the McCartha Law Firm was beyond anything I expected. They took time to sit down and fully explain, in detail, how my new LLC would operate and its function. I can honestly say I left our meeting feeling VERY well informed and taken care of. I would highly recommend their office for any new business owner starting a LLC.
As a small business owner, I am grateful to have been provided with the tools and knowledge from The McCartha Law Firm, LLC . Jason and Jennifer were very welcoming and ready to get to work for me and my company. I truly feel like I have a "shield" to protect my assets. Without their knowledge and willingness to assist me, I am certain down the road it would be a disaster. Thank you again for taking the time to go over every detail with Brian and I. I look forward to many years of continued business, with you by my side. Would recommend or refer anyone to your office.
Hands-down, this was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life! I started off looking for a registered agent and ended up getting the education of a lifetime. I learned so much during the consultation it is unreal! All I can say is it was well worth the investment. The McCartha's made my wife and me feel like family, and Mr. McCartha genuinely loves doing what he does which made the presentation fresh, upbeat, and interesting. If you're thinking about starting a business, do yourself a favor...save yourself the time, money, and undue stress and visit the McCartha Law Firm. You'll have your business up-and-running in no time, and you'll leave with a wealth of knowledge to boot!